If there’s one thing I’ve taken from my journey to parenthood so far, it’s not to ask people when they will be having kids.
Firstly, and most importantly, it’s simply none of your business. Full stop. End of. You are not entitled to the ins and outs of my reproductive decisions.
But in case you need more reasons, let me offer you just a few:
- I may not want kids. Ever. And I shouldn’t have to justify that to you.
- I may desperately want kids, but not be able to conceive.
- I may be a victim of domestic abuse, and afraid to have kids.
- I may want to have kids later in my life.
- I may be pregnant and have chosen not to tell you yet.
- I may have been pregnant and lost my baby.
There are infinite responses. None are wrong, or right, or better than another. Each person…
View original post 337 more words